Alpha Omega Scholarship In Memory Of Peter Agris
Eligible candidates must provide the following information:
1) THE APPLICATION:
- Full legal name
- Email Address
- Permanent address
- Cell Phone – Home Phone
- College/University – Graduation Year
- Major – Expected Degree – Cumulative GPA
- From Whom do you trace your Greek Heritage:
- Name – Area in Greece – Relationship
- Annual Tuition – Room and Board Expenses
- Do you currently receive aid from your college/university?
- If so, how much and specify breakdown in loans/grants.
- Do you receive aid from the federal government?
- If so, how much and specify breakdown in loans/grants,
- Total aid package amount – Total debt burden
Please specify any Achievements, Awards, Honors
Employment, Internships, College, Church, Civic Activities
2) THE ESSAY:
Please describe what values from your Greek heritage you hope to carry with you into your career as a journalist.
3) ANY PUBLISHED ARTICLES OR PROFESSIONAL MATERIALS THAT WOULD ENHANCE YOUR APPLICATION.
4) TRANSCRIPTS FROM YOUR COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY
The four items should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by mail to The Peter Agris Memorial Journalism Scholarships, c/o Nancy Agris Savage, 9 Nonesuch Drive, Natick, MA 01760 by no later than March 1.
Any questions may be directed to the above email address.